Monday, September 27, 2010

Sell What is Important

Because I have not being keeping up with my blog posts, and that is a mistake I hope to correct this week. Even if I only post once or twice a week, I want to make sure it is more often. And so, today, I talk about sales, one of my favorite topics.

We are all sales people, from the teachers in school to the nurses in the hospital. We all sell the image of the company we work for, whether we recognize it or not. We all sell our services or products every day.

If you are actually in sales, there is only one thing that you should focus on: your prospect and their needs. Be thorough on your research and be clear about what they really want, why they want it and how you can help them achieve it.

Do this one thing, and you will be a great sales person and even a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment