Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Beginnings....Again

2011 arrived and it is already the middle of the month. A lot of changes are in store for many of us, including me. After two years of temporary assignments, moving to a different state and a different state of mind, I decided that if the assignments are temporary, I might as well figure them out myself.

This is why we now see AviddivA as the official home of my Virtual Assistant business. If you want to read more about procrastination, then click HERE

Why did I pick this business? Because I've already done some version of this work before. I have translated documents for businesses, I have created Twitter and Facebook campaigns for others, I have helped people with research and developing their strategies. The only difference is that now I have to start from scratch because all those contacts are back in Puerto Rico and I am in Florida.

While waiting for the last few legalities, I decided to take a very interesting assignment. On my next post I will tell you all about a deal I made with a job hunter and how you can take advantage of many skills you already have to improve your life in 2011.

Use the skills that you are good at and for the rest, hire someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment