Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stay organized

Wow! For me this is easier said than done.

I have very little furniture and stacks of books and magazines. I still know where everything is and that is really important.

Choose your battles carefully and organize with your head in mind. What do I mean by this? I am a visual person. I need to see what I have in order to use it and do what I have to do. That means that whenever possible I get furniture pieces with clear glass or holes with no doors. That way I can always see my materials and go to those I need quickly.

If you are not the visual type, maybe too many things will overstimulate your senses. You probably need doors in your cabinets. You probably want a desk that closes in on itself so that you can keep the clutter away from your face when not in use. Think about these things before you buy the pieces that will help you organize it all.

The most important thing is to organize your things, one way or the other. If you keep yourself organized, you can have more work thrown your way and you will do a great job. So don't forget to take your personality into consideration and organize your space. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment